X-Ray, BMD & Mammo Technologist - Milton or Sarnia - 18340
Toronto, ON M5N 5W9 CA
Are you an experienced X-Ray Technologist looking for a new career opportunity with one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies? Do you have a detailed-oriented driven mindset with a desire to be an essential contributor to the healthcare industry? Are you dynamic, collaborative, and excited about a new challenge?
My client, an award-winning healthcare company in Canada, is going through remarkable growth and expansion and is looking for an X-Ray Technologist to join their team of service professionals. The X-Ray Technologist will be responsible for preparing and diagnosing patients, and ensuring safety and procedures are in compliant to standards. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and respectfully demeanour, and the ability work independently and collaboratively.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a passionate and values-driven company culture and motivational work environment
- Providing ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Partnership with schools and colleges to empower continuing education programs
What the X-Ray Technologist does:
- Administer diagnostic x-ray procedures/mammography and/or BMD examinations
- Maintain all company standards including quality of work and results, test procedure, and methodology, turn around time, confidentiality of test results; provide assistance or training to x-ray as required
- Ensure patient comfort and confidence in the competence and professionalism of the centre and staff
- X-ray technologist duties are to be performed under the guidance of the clinic leader
- Prepare reports
- Work in alignment with best practices, related policies, and the health and safety legislation, and consider all reasonable precautions
- Comply to company’s standards and procedures for appropriate equipment maintenance
- Manage the efficiency and effectiveness of equipment and instrument performance
- Organize reports
- Other duties when needed
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 0-5 years of related experience
- ARDMS or CARDUP certified and CMRTO registration is required
- CPR certificate
- Ability to use a variety of Echocardiogram machines
- Ability to conduct Stress and Contrast Echocardiograms is considered an asset
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Committed to continuous education and training
- Proven problem solving and efficiencies decision making skills
In return, what you can expect:
- Working for a several award-winning company
- Opportunities to grow within the role
- Competitive salary and sign on bonus for specific locations
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Relocation benefits
- Opportunities to travel within the region and earn premium and mileage
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Salary and other compensation will be based on the experience of the selected candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.