Vice President Finance - 18461
Vancouver, BC V6B 2B7 CA
Vice President of Finance and Accounting Responsibilities:
- Oversee all finance and accounting matters at a corporate level
- Coach, mentor and help develop a team of senior managers
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, and financial procedures; enhance procedures where needed
- Engage and liaise with External Auditors and oversee the Internal Audit process
- Oversee and assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- CPA designation required
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence — ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in real estate and construction
- A competitive compensation package, opportunity to lead with significant career growth.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Specialty: Accounting & Finance
As President, Georgia applies her exceptional leadership skills to drive success and growth for The Headhunters. She ensures our team delivers high-touch, consultative service to our clients, and fosters an environment of support and respect for candidates. Astute and forward-thinking, Georgia makes strategic decisions to ensure the organization stays cutting-edge in the ever-changing recruitment landscape. Known for her authentic leadership style, she upholds the values on which The Headhunters was founded.
Georgia first joined The Headhunters in 2012, and over the past decade has had tremendous success placing administrative, accounting and senior finance professionals. In 2017 she was promoted to Branch Manager in Vancouver, and in 2020 became Director of Recruitment. As Director, she managed the recruitment and sourcing teams across Canada, navigating many organizational changes and challenges, including the COVID-19 global pandemic.
In addition to leading the team, Georgia continues to run an active recruitment desk, specializing in the placement of senior accounting and finance professionals. She is a strong relationship builder and thrives on creating win-win outcomes for clients and candidates.
Georgia is passionate about people, both at work and at home, and strives to be a community leader and a good example. She is, with her husband, raising two exceptional daughters and they are making the world a better place.