Ultrasound Technologist - 18289
Toronto, ON N7T 4X3 CA
We’re looking for an Ultrasound Technologist in Sarnia, Ontario.
Our client is the largest provider of multi-specialty ambulatory health services. They own and operate 47 clinics across Ontario and provide physician services to 30 third party clinic and hospitals. Their mission is to Delivering Quality Patient Experience through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.
Ultrasound Technologist responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety, and preparation are correct prior to scanning while maintaining patient confidentiality
- Patient relationship management communicating test and procedure
- Observe patient during diagnostic procedure, maintaining accurate records of any change in vitals, symptoms, and summon aid when needed
- Ensure quality control assessments are performed.
- Compliance to all related policies and proper procedures in accordance with company and health standards
- Proper equipment maintenance and use
- Prepare and organize all records and reports
- Duties as assigned
The successful candidate has:
- 0-2 years related experience
- Must have CMRTO certification
- Current CPR certification
- Vascular, MSK & OB experience an asset
- Ability to perform all ultrasound procedures on various types of ultrasound equipment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continue education and training
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $64,330.50 - $88,842 depending on experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Bonus potential
- 2 weeks vacation
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.