Total Rewards Analyst - 18380
Acheson, AB T7X 6H8 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We’re looking for a hybrid Total Rewards Analyst in the construction and mining industry.
Our client is a leader within an industry where social responsibility, safety, environmental consciousness, community, and Indigenous partnerships are paramount. This role is part of a high functioning and passionate HR team, within a well-respected organization who value their employees, through recognition, collaboration and team culture. The Total Rewards Analyst will be responsible for the administration, analysis, design, communication, and education of the Total Rewards program, ensuring that the Total Rewards program and overall compensation maintains alignment with the changing external market.
Total Rewards Analyst responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, designs compensation plans that are aligned with the company’s business model and talent strategy
- Conducts job evaluations and analysis and providing recommendations
- Administer total rewards policies, procedures and programs
- Lead all aspects of the annual total rewards cycle
- Lead the benefit plan management and administration of participation and enrollment provisions
- Support management and employees in the interpretation and application of total rewards, benefits, procedures and programs.
- Researches and analyzes total rewards trends and ensures they are parallel with the company’s vision and strategies
The successful candidate has:
- 3+ years’ experience in compensation and total rewards in private industry is an asset
- A degree in Human Resources or a related discipline with 2+ years’ experience
- A CCP certification or a CMS designation is a must, or willing to work towards
- Confidence in classification methodology, Mercer is an asset
- Advanced Excel skills and HRIS systems as well as data analysis. JD Edwards is an asset
- Able to perform complex compensation analysis
- Strong knowledge and experience with developing and implementing various scale systems as well as designing and implementing complex compensation programs
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to provide a successful pass to pre-employment drug/alcohol testing
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $90,000 – $110,000 depending on experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- Comprehensive benefits package – employer paid
- Generous holidays and time off
- RSP program
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Training
HR & Senior Office Personnel
Specializing in Human Resources, Executive Assistant, and Senior Office Personnel placements across Canada, Patti has over 15 years of national and global recruitment experience. She brings a wealth of expertise in interviewing, placement and collaboration, giving her clients the benefit of impeccable matches. She was also a business owner and managed a sales team for nine years, so she brings practical insights that drive success for her clients.
Patti’s thoughtful questions probe deep into the needs of each client, allowing her to pinpoint the best talent for the role from her vast network of qualified candidates. She is equally enthusiastic with candidates. Knowing that what she does changes lives, she provides insightful advice. With a heartfelt commitment to helping others, she situates candidates in positions where they will succeed.
Patti has a degree and background in social work, where she honed keen communication and assessment skills. Passionate about cultivating long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, she is an ongoing resource for those she partners with. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Training, lending her recruitment expertise to train and mentor new members of our team.
Patti is a wife and mother, and outside of the office enjoys camping, hiking, cycling and volunteering. She is also a part-time makeup artist and takes pride in helping woman look and feel their best!