Technical Product Manager -18307
Vancouver, BC V6B 3J5 CA
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager in the retail eyewear industry.
Our client is the fastest growing eyewear company in Canada. They are on a mission to become the world’s most trusted and loved destination for eyewear needs everywhere. The Technical Product Manager is an innovative technical program manager that contributes to the development of new technology products.
Technical Product Manager responsibilities:
Responsibilities include overseeing the various stages of product development and collaborating with the software development team. This role is responsible for the deployment and integration of new products and functions.
To ensure success as a technical product manager, effective candidates should be development oriented. Open-source development experience would be considered an asset.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute ideas to product development initiatives
- Planning and managing product development stages
- Collaborate with system engineers and software architects’
- Reporting product development progress to senior managers
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and within budget
- Overseeing product development and integration
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Evaluating product performance metrics and facilitating adjustments
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with industry standards
- Keeping up with advancements in product technologies
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, software engineering, or technology management
- 3-5 years experience in technical program management in e-commerce or related
- Advanced knowledge of the full life cycle of product development
- Background in product development planning and leadership experience
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and IT engineers
- Extensive skills in software product engineering, deployment, and integration
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $125,000-$145,000 depending on experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Annual bonus potential
- 3 weeks vacation
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.