Talent Sourcing Specialist - 7665
Are you often praised for your curiosity, your research skills and ability to build rapport with anyone? Do you enjoy handling simultaneous deep dive projects and assisting others? Are you ready for a role where you are crucial to the success of the people you support?
Due to unprecedented demand from clients, The Headhunters is looking for an exceptional Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our team in Vancouver, B.C. We are a busy bunch, working on many searches at any given time, and are looking for a search superstar to join our growing Talent Sourcing Team.
You will use your past experience in a fast-paced and professional environment to provide indispensable support to a collaborative and high-performing team of recruiters – this is your chance to build your career as you grow alongside us. At The Headhunters we believe that our people are our lifeblood, which is why we nurture and celebrate success in our high-performing and collaborative culture. Your tenacity and drive will be rewarded by a supportive management team and exceptional professional development opportunities, as well as a comprehensive compensation package.
What the Talent Sourcing Specialist does:
- Sources exceptional candidates for roles in a wide range of industries and fields
- Leads passive candidate headhunting, selectively taking on new projects and searches for our top clients
- Partners with recruitment consultants on client meetings, assisting with consultation and sharing market expertise
- Manages LinkedIn projects, updating candidate folders on a weekly basis
- Application processing and initial phone screening of candidates
What you will bring to the table:
- 2-5 years in a professional environment
- Experience with recruitment an asset
- An open, curious mind with the ability to learn quickly
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Desire to learn about business and grow your career in recruitment!
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive compensation package with strong bonus potential
- Supportive management team and collaborative work environment
- Exceptional opportunities for career growth
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Recruiting Specialty: Accounting & Finance
As Director of Recruitment, Georgia oversees our Recruitment Consultants and Talent Sourcing Specialists across Canada. People are her passion and she applies her exceptional leadership skills to drive success and growth for The Headhunters team.
In addition to leading the team, Georgia runs an active recruitment desk. With over ten years of recruiting experience, Georgia provides her clients with in-depth consultation, taking into account their business objectives and devising short-term and long-term hiring plans. Specializing in recruiting senior accounting and finance professionals, she introduces her clients to premium candidates from her extensive pool of contacts. She is a strong relationship builder and thrives on creating win-win outcomes for clients and candidates.
With a strong appreciation of the challenges that candidates face, Georgia directs them toward outstanding possibilities. She enjoys building rapport with candidates, and has honed exceptional listening skills to ensure she truly understands their wants and needs to help them map their careers. Because of the deep trust she establishes, many candidates maintain an ongoing relationship with her, and Georgia provides valuable support to them throughout their careers.
Georgia began her recruiting career in network television, casting shows for AMC, ABC, Fox Television, NBC, Warning Brothers and CBC, including AMC’s The Killing, which was nominated for an Emmy Award for Best Casting. She is passionate about people, both at work and at home, and strives to be a community leader and a good example. She is, with her husband, raising two exceptional daughters and they are making the world a better place.