Strategic Marketing Project Specialist - 18383
Vancouver, BC V6C 0A3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We are hunting for a Strategic Marketing Project Specialist for a Vancouver based law firm.
Our client is a well-established Canadian law firm with an international presence, looking for a strong team player to join their dynamic team. Playing a key role in delivering the firms strategic objectives though coordinating special marketing projects.
Strategic Marketing Project Specialist responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the Senior Marketing Team on firm-wide projects
- Compile reports to assess the strategic goal through research and analysis
- Handling project coordination, developing timelines/plans, and ensuring timely execution
- Provide research and analysis support to the CMO and other relevant tasks
- Working large scale special projects for the CMO and other members of the Senior Team.
- Managing multiple high-degree tasks and priorities
The successful candidate has:
- Post-secondary education is business-related field (Project Management, Marketing, Business Development)
- 5+ years of related work experience in a corporate or professional service environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills and excellent written skills, including proofreading.
- French proficiency is an asset
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up skills, and ability to take direction
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is between $85,000 - $98,000 depending on experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation may also be considered
- Health and wellness subsidy
- Flexible medical and dental benefits (Effective from Day 1)
- Annual education and training reimbursement
- Employee and family assistance program
- Group retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible working arrangements
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.