Solution Sales Account Executive - 18395
New Westminister, BC V3L 3B2 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Are you an intermediate to senior IT/Technology sales professional? Are you passionate about winning business and looking for your next challenge with a leading-edge IT consulting firm? As a Solution Sales Account Executive, you will assist clients in navigating their service needs, solicit complex bids on major projects, and lead presentations to win business. If you have a strong business acumen, relationship building skills, and a natural ability to communicate complex information, this position could be for you!
My client is committed to:
- Supplying products and services of the highest quality with business practices to meet and exceed client expectations
- Investing in and supporting employees so all can benefit from the company’s continued success
What the Solution Sales Account Executive does:
- Lead efforts in responding to high volume of RFPs from potential and existing clients
- Conduct needs analysis and work with partner software companies to identify solutions
- Collaborate with internal support team to create detailed RFP responses
- Lead bid presentations and demos to potential clients
- Identify new opportunities to ensure healthy pipeline of new business
- Assisting in marketing activities including trade shows and presentations
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience – preferably in software solution sales
- Superior ability to ascertain project requirements
- Strong business acumen and proven experience writing RFP proposals
- Exceptional presentation communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confidence to expertly manage multiple deadlines and projects
In return, what you can expect:
- $100,000 - $130,000 per annum (1st year)
- Uncapped commission structure
- Competitive benefits package
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Salary and other compensation will be based on the experience of the selected candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!