Agriculture Service Manager - Relocation Potential - 18771
Swift Current, SK SK S9H 5M1 CA
This position will play a pivotal role in ensuring efficiency, productivity, and profitable service labor sales. If you're ready to take on an exciting opportunity, grow your career and lead service excellence in the agricultural industry, then this one is for you!
Service Business Manager Responsibilities:
- Spearhead effective Service Department processes to elevate customer satisfaction.
- Cultivate robust customer relationships to drive business growth.
- Implement the Corporate Service Marketing Plan to boost Customer Labor Sales.
- Inspire and motivate team members towards achieving collective excellence.
- Manage staffing, facilitate employee development, and provide training support as needed.
- Develop and oversee the annual departmental budget to ensure a profitable Service Department.
- Monitor service sales, gross margin, and net profit to meet budgeted goals.
- Optimize inventory hours, costs, and expenses to maintain a healthy gross margin.
- Ensure the maintenance of departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles in optimal condition.
- Streamline Service Department workflow and processing for maximum productivity.
- Review work orders meticulously for completeness and accuracy before customer billing.
- Stay abreast of product knowledge updates and enhance business management skills.
- Knowledge of the Agriculture Industry with a solid mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in Service/Parts/Sales Department operations.
- Familiarity with competitive products such as John Deer.
- Demonstrated management skills in the Agricultural Industry.
- Competitive salary range: $95,000 to $130,000, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Additional considerations for candidates with higher compensation expectations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Recruiting Specialty: Operations, Engineering & Marketing
After a rewarding 30 years of recruiting in South Africa and Canada, Danielle built The Headhunters from the ground up in 2009. Her business achievements are predicated on people, since she understands profoundly that companies are successful because of the individuals they hire and the leadership they cultivate.
Drawing on her extensive recruitment experience, as well as managing the operations and branding of her own businesses, Danielle specializes in the recruitment of operations, engineering and marketing professionals. She partners with her clients to resolve critical vacancies, and with her highly consultative approach, helps them develop long-term human capital strategies to drive growth and sustainability.
Danielle rose quickly during her early career through the ranks of Fortune 500 and Deloitte Best Managed companies in various management roles. In 2014 Danielle was named one of the Top 100 Women in Business in Alberta. Danielle was a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Prairies, and in 2013 she was nominated for the RBC Women of Influence Award.
Danielle, the mother of five children, strongly believes in balancing family, work and service to the community. In keeping with that spirit, she and her family run a not-for-profit organization called Saving the Hungry, leading teams to support community projects in developing countries.