Senior Recruitment Consultant - 7144
Vancouver, BC R3N 1Z4
Are you a seasoned recruitment consultant looking to take your career and earnings to another level with a top Canadian recruitment agency? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive off personal success? Are you looking for an opportunity that is flexible and allows you to maintain a better work/life balance and avoid the daily commute to a company office? If you are a motivated and hardworking individual, looking to earn uncapped commissions (one of the most lucrative in Canada), this opportunity could be for you!
We are looking for a Vancouver-based individual with proven sales and agency recruitment experience to join our growing Canadian Headhunters team. Besides the ability to build and maintain a solid network, we are looking for a self-driven individual, who has a track record of success and thrives in an environment with minimal supervision.
You will have the opportunity to represent a strong national brand in the B.C. market, recruit across a number of employment verticals and receive full back-office support including candidate sourcing, job ad writing, accounting, marketing and administrative assistance. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have excellent people skills and possess a strong desire to succeed.
At The Headhunters, we are passionate about adding value to a company’ s greatest asset, its people, and helping job seekers find the right fit for their skills, personality and career goals.
What the Senior Recruitment Consultant will do:
- Develop new clients through networking and business development activities
- Source, evaluate and screen potential candidates, keeping the client’ s expectations of the role top of mind
- Work closely with potential hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of their needs
- Collaborate with other Canadian recruitment consultants in allocating and cross-selling recruitment opportunities
- Keep an open line of communication with candidates and clients to build strong business relationships
- Conduct interviews, negotiate offers and conduct reference checks
- Utilize your understanding of the job market to educate clients on current hiring trends and employment standards
What we will expect from you:
- Previous experience and success in sales and agency recruiting
- Ability to work independently and build a business network within your market area
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with stellar organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Possess a strong understanding of the current market trends and business within your area
What can you expect in return:
- The opportunity to represent a strong, national brand in the B.C. market
- Complete back-office support including candidate sourcing, accounting, marketing, job ad writing & administrative assistance
- A top tier & uncapped, comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedule and improved work/life balance
- The opportunity to work independently and grow your network
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
MBA, VP Strategic Partnerships
Recruiting Specialty: Engineering & Operations
As Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Dave is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our partners. Drawing on over a decade of global recruitment and business development experience, his market knowledge is an invaluable resource to organizations of all sizes. Dave has ambitious goals to work collaboratively with current and new clients to develop cutting-edge, proactive workforce solutions. He has a proven record of exceeding clients’ expectations and cultivating sustainable and mutually-beneficial partnerships.
Dave is also a specialized and consultative recruiter with a focus in Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction and Operations positions. He has a reputation among his clients for implementing unique search strategies to attract top talent and build cohesive teams. Dave has a realistic understanding of how his clients’ businesses function in today’s world and what they will need to thrive in the future. Moreover, he has a deep network, refined ability to spot technical talent and match it with the most suitable company culture.
A former teacher, Dave knows how best to coach and guide individuals he works with. He takes the time to fully understand their goals, encouraging them to develop and follow a career path that is unique to their skills, talents and aspirations. Working with them as their consultant, he opens doors, acting as a conduit between great candidates and high-calibre career opportunities.
Dave holds an MBA in Global Management and a BBA in Marketing. He is an enthusiastic supporter of Big Brothers of Canada and the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and is a Board member for The Vancouver Society of Children’s Centres, where he sits on the HR & Governance, Finance and Nominations Committees. He is an avid traveler and sports enthusiast, coaches his son’s tee-ball and soccer teams, and enjoys hockey, golf, cycling, baseball, basketball, tennis and skiing.