Senior Recruitment Consultant (Toronto) - 6035
Toronto, ON M5B 2R8
Are you a seasoned recruitment consultant looking to develop and build a new territory with a top Canadian recruitment agency? Are you a natural born salesperson? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive off personal success? Are you looking for a career that is flexible and allows you to maintain a consistent work/life balance and avoid the daily commute to your company office? If you are a motivated and hardworking individual, looking to earn uncapped commissions, this opportunity could be for you!
We are looking for a Toronto-based individual with proven sales and agency recruitment experience to join our growing Canadian Headhunters team. Besides the ability to build and maintain a solid network, we are looking for a driven individual, who has a track record of success and thrives in an environment with minimal supervision. You will be offered a flexible schedule and the opportunity to work in your own region. The ideal candidate must have stellar multitasking abilities, excellent people skills, and possess a strong desire to succeed.
At The Headhunters, we are passionate about adding value to a company’ s greatest asset, its people, and helping job seekers find the right fit for their skills, personality and career goals.
What the Regional Recruitment Consultant does:
- Source, evaluate and screen potential candidates, keeping the client’ s expectations of the role top of mind
- Work closely with potential hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of their needs
- Develop new clients through networking and business development activities
- Collaborate with other Canadian recruitment consultants in allocating recruitment opportunities
- Keep an open line of communication with candidates and clients to build strong business relationships
- Conduct interviews, negotiate offers and conduct reference checks
- Utilize your understanding of the job market to educate clients on current hiring trends and employment standards
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Previous experience and success in sales and agency recruiting
- Ability to work independently and build a business network within your market area
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with stellar organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Possess a strong understanding of the current market trends and business within your area
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with both clients and candidates
In return, what you can expect:
- Complete back-office support including accounting, marketing, job ad writing, candidate sourcing & administrative support
- A top tier & uncapped, comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to work independently and grow your network
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
CPA, CGA, Vice President
Recruiting Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Drawing on over a decade of senior recruitment experience, Barry specializes in the recruitment of accounting and finance professionals. His passion to stay on the cutting edge of business development leads him to exceptional candidates who drive his clients’ organizations toward new heights. A professional accountant with more than 20 years in senior leadership positions, Barry knows exactly who his clients need to build strong operations team.
Barry really identifies with his candidates, having worked at or hired for the positions they seek in both public and private companies. He purposefully places candidates in positions where they are bound to succeed. Frequently, satisfied candidates refer others to Barry because of the rewarding experience they had with him.
Barry is a designated finance professional with his CPA, CGA certification in Manitoba, a testament to the wide range of his professional skills and knowledge. He is a member of the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce, and has served on the boards and audit committees of a number of public and private companies. In his free time, Barry enjoys adventure travel with his family, mountain hiking, stand-up paddling, great food and wine with friends and watching a good movie.