Senior Recruitment Consultant - 7271
Edmonton, AB R3N 1Z4
Are you a seasoned recruitment consultant looking to take your career and earnings to another level with a top Canadian recruitment agency? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive off personal success? Are you looking for an opportunity that is flexible and allows you to maintain a better work/life balance and avoid the daily commute to a company office? If you are a motivated and hardworking individual, looking to earn uncapped commissions (one of the most lucrative in Canada), this opportunity could be for you!
We are looking for an Edmonton-based individual with proven sales and agency recruitment experience to join our growing Canadian Headhunters team. Besides the ability to build and maintain a solid network, we are looking for a self-driven individual, who has a track record of success and thrives in an environment with minimal supervision.
You will have the opportunity to represent a strong national brand in the Alberta market, recruit across a number of employment verticals and receive full back-office support including candidate sourcing, job ad writing, accounting, marketing and administrative assistance. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have excellent people skills and possess a strong desire to succeed.
At The Headhunters, we are passionate about adding value to a company’ s greatest asset, its people, and helping job seekers find the right fit for their skills, personality and career goals.
What the Senior Recruitment Consultant will do:
- Develop new clients through networking and business development activities
- Source, evaluate and screen potential candidates, keeping the client’ s expectations of the role top of mind
- Work closely with potential hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of their needs
- Collaborate with other Canadian recruitment consultants in allocating and cross-selling recruitment opportunities
- Keep an open line of communication with candidates and clients to build strong business relationships
- Conduct interviews, negotiate offers and conduct reference checks
- Utilize your understanding of the job market to educate clients on current hiring trends and employment standards
What we will expect from you:
- Previous experience and success in sales and agency recruiting
- Ability to work independently and build a business network within your market area
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with stellar organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Possess a strong understanding of the current market trends and business within your area
What can you expect in return:
- The opportunity to represent a strong, national brand in the Alberta market
- Complete back-office support including candidate sourcing, accounting, marketing, job ad writing & administrative assistance
- A top tier & uncapped, comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedule and improved work/life balance
- The opportunity to work independently and grow your network
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder & President
Recruiting Specialty: Operations & Supply Chain
After a rewarding 30 years of recruiting in South Africa and Canada, Danielle built The Headhunters from the ground up in 2009. Her business achievements are predicated on people, since she understands profoundly that companies are successful because of the individuals they hire and the leadership they cultivate.
Drawing on her extensive recruitment experience, as well as managing the operations of her own businesses, Danielle specializes in the recruitment of Operations professionals. She partners with her clients to resolve critical vacancies, and with her highly consultative approach, helps them develop long-term human capital strategies to drive growth and sustainability.
Danielle rose quickly during her early career through the ranks of Fortune 500 and Deloitte Best Managed companies in various management roles. In 2014 Danielle was named one of the Top 100 Women in Business in Alberta. Danielle was a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Prairies, and in 2013 she was nominated for the RBC Women of Influence Award.
Danielle, the mother of five children, strongly believes in balancing family, work and service to the community. In keeping with that spirit, she and her family run a not-for-profit organization called Saving the Hungry, leading teams to support community projects in developing countries.