Senior Manager, Digital Content Strategy - 18688
Vancouver, BC V6C 0A3 CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE CA
- Lead and mentor a team comprising the Social Media Manager and Digital Content Specialist, collaborating with various departments to align digital content strategy with overall business objectives.
- Innovate digital content creation, storytelling, and process improvement, applying creative approaches to enhance the organization's narrative.
- Oversee the implementation of organic and boosted social media strategies, utilizing data-driven insights to optimize user journeys and achieve organizational goals.
- Work closely with the Digital Content Specialist to enhance digital content strategy, including SEO planning, thought leadership, and oversight of paid digital advertising.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop comprehensive digital and social media campaign strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership on social media, digital content creation, and engagement strategies.
- Ensure consistency in brand representation across all digital properties.
- Exceptional people management skills with a track record of leading, coaching, and motivating remote teams.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills for effective collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to identify opportunities and develop campaigns for proactive content development.
- Analytical skills to assess campaign performance and translate data into actionable insights.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience in a Professional Services environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English; bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in digital marketing/communications, including at least 3 years of people management.
- Experience in successful implementation of integrated digital engagement strategies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong knowledge of writing for the web and content SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Competitive salary ($95,000-$135,000 annually).
- Health and wellness subsidy.
- Annual education and tuition reimbursement.
- Flexible medical and dental benefits.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Personal days, vacation, and sick days.
- Employee and family assistance program.
- Group retirement savings plan with matching contributions.
- Monetary incentive for employee referrals.
- Fully remote work environment.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.