Senior Machine Learning Engineer - 18672
Vancouver, BC . CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We have opportunities up and coming. We are looking for machine learning engineers to join a team that empowers developers to help create solutions to their clients through automation. Would you like to define and build the next generation of bot building paradigms for complex enterprise customer service and contact center automation scenarios? Be apart of an AI R&D team, cross-functional group of engineers that are applying the latest research in Generative AI and NLP - including LLMs and other advancements in research? Join a phenomenal team of hardworking engineers and will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities? Then please apply, we want to get to know what your next adventure looks like.
What You'll Do
- Leading the exploration and application of Large Language Models and Generative AI, venturing into new areas within these fields.
- Translating the latest research into high-performing systems and models that can be practically applied to enhance user experiences.
- Help set the team's strategic direction, cultivating an environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.
- Actively engaging in all aspects of development, from ideation and experimentation to implementation and deployment.
- Collaborating with various teams and product managers to develop and implement ML based solutions, ensuring performance optimization and alignment with broader business goals.
- In-depth experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), with a particular emphasis on Large Language Models (LLMs) and Conversational AI.
- Published research in the NLP field is highly desirable but not specifically required, indicating an ability to not only understand but also contribute to cutting-edge research.
- Proven ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply cutting-edge research into tangible applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience with fine-tuning approaches and training models.
- Proven problem-solving and leadership abilities, with the capacity to steer the team's research and practical applications in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a vivid imagination.
- Passion about engineering and team culture.
- You love tackling ambiguous technical problems and developing solutions to problems with significant impact.
- You are an independent thinker and like to own and solve complex problems.
- You are interested in exploring the nuance and aesthetic of conversations.
- The discussed salary range is $150,000 - $250,000, depending on experience.
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within the organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Information Technology (IT)
A seasoned technical recruiter, Bonnie has over three decades of experience both as an IT professional and as a recruiter specialized at finding and hiring top IT talent. She has worked and recruited in cutting-edge fields including robotics, machine learning, automation and artificial intelligence, and her extensive network includes elusive ‘unicorn’ IT professionals with unique, hard-to-find skillsets. Bonnie’s exciting career highlights have included spearheading an AI solution for the sustainable energy industry, working for an AI defense company and collaborating on pioneering project with NASA.
Specializing in IT searches ranging from junior positions to C-suite, Bonnie offers an unparalleled understanding of the intricate skills, experiences and personalities essential for success in the field. She is not just a recruiter, but a technical aficionado deeply immersed in the IT landscape. Her up-to-date knowledge of diverse tech stacks makes her a reliable partner who speaks the language of the industry. She crafts tailored recruitment roadmaps for her clients, enabling them to build high-performing teams ready to tackle the technology-driven challenges of today.
Outside of work, Bonnie is an equestrian, motorsport enthusiast, skier and avid traveler. She loves to host dinner parties and spend time outdoors with family.