Senior Call Centre Manager - 18613
Peterborough, ON K9J 3X2 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
What you’ll do:
As the Senior Call Centre Manager, you will hold a critical position within the organization, with responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the call centre department. Your primary objective will be to nurture and manage a diverse remote team, spread across different locations, ensuring they consistently meet and surpass performance targets while providing an exceptional experience to both our existing and new customers.
This role presents a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, where you can make a substantial impact on customer service quality and operational efficiency. If you are a results-oriented leader with a passion for team development and a commitment to customer-centric solutions, this position is tailor-made for you.
- Create and implement call centre policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Develop day to day objectives and KPI’s for the call center.
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics.
- Use data analysed to make decisions that optimize operations and improve performance.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling, and other procedures.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics call centre metrics.
- Identify trends, bottlenecks, risks, and areas for improvement.
- Create and execute call centre excellence business strategies
- Oversee all hiring, training, and onboarding of call centre representatives going team.
- Provide ongoing team and individual development, coaching, feedback, and performance evaluations to team members.
- Maintain and lead a positive work environment focused on employee morale and retention.
- Manage disciplinary actions and address employee issues as they arise.
- Establish and promote a customer-centric culture within the call centre team.
- Develop, implement, and exceed service level targets.
- Execute measurable and consistent customer satisfaction levels through data analysis.
- Implement team technology training optimization the use of software programs, apps, and supporting tools.
- Manage and maintain call centre technology
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and tracking expenses for the Call Center.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources including people, technology, and growth.
- Prepare reports for different departments and upper management based on data analytics.
- Facilitate and document daily shift meetings with call centre team focused on training, wins, and building morale.
- Experience in call centre management.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Experience in financial analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office suites and Google workspace.
- CRM experience, call centre equipment/software programs.
- Solutions-oriented with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and use data for decision-making.
- Certified Call Center Manager (CCCM) or equivalent qualification is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years in a call centre environment in a leadership position.
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software (Salesforce) and reporting tools.
- Experience working with Power Dialer Software.
- 2-3 years managing a budget, labour, and scheduling.
- Proven customer excellence experience
- Competitive annual Salary $80,000-$105,000 depending on experience.
- Discretionary incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- 95% remote work flexibility.
- Fun, rewarding, and flexible environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.