Senior Accountant - 18745
Vancouver, BC V6C 3R3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Our client is an established organization with a thriving client base. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for managing the full cycle accounting process.
Senior Accountant responsibilities:
- Oversee full cycle accounting
- Manage complex invoicing process
- Own process management, improvement initiatives and automation
- Collaborate with leadership on FP&A
- 5+ years of experience
- Solid accounting education
- Quickbooks experience
- Experience working with leadership on corporate initiatives beyond day-to-day accounting including process improvement
- Ability to work independently and manage a highly detailed portfolio of work
- The discussed annual salary range is $75,000-$85,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Specialty: Accounting & Finance
As President, Georgia applies her exceptional leadership skills to drive success and growth for The Headhunters. She ensures our team delivers high-touch, consultative service to our clients, and fosters an environment of support and respect for candidates. Astute and forward-thinking, Georgia makes strategic decisions to ensure the organization stays cutting-edge in the ever-changing recruitment landscape. Known for her authentic leadership style, she upholds the values on which The Headhunters was founded.
Georgia first joined The Headhunters in 2012, and over the past decade has had tremendous success placing administrative, accounting and senior finance professionals. In 2017 she was promoted to Branch Manager in Vancouver, and in 2020 became Director of Recruitment. As Director, she managed the recruitment and sourcing teams across Canada, navigating many organizational changes and challenges, including the COVID-19 global pandemic.
In addition to leading the team, Georgia continues to run an active recruitment desk, specializing in the placement of senior accounting and finance professionals. She is a strong relationship builder and thrives on creating win-win outcomes for clients and candidates.
Georgia is passionate about people, both at work and at home, and strives to be a community leader and a good example. She is, with her husband, raising two exceptional daughters and they are making the world a better place.