Sales Representative (Construction Industry) - 18740
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0X6 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Generate cost estimates, quotations, and project proposals for your division’s construction projects across various sizes and building sectors.
- Develop action plans and establish objectives and goals to meet the divisional targets.
- Spend significant time on site directly with clients, operators and owners promoting the value of the products.
- Develop new customers and leverage relationships to grow customer base.
- Coordinate across other divisions within company and actively cross sell other products and services.
- Consistent use of CRM and ERP tools to document customer interactions and prepare estimates.
- Assist in the coordination of deliveries to all projects large and small.
- Utilize solution-based selling to maintain strong customer relationships and be proactive in understanding customer needs.
- Represent company at various industry events.
- Post secondary education in Civil or Structural Engineering. CET, Technologist or Bachelor of Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the construction industry – preferably in sales, estimation, or project management.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Self driven, opportunistic, and proactive nature.
- The discussed salary range is $85,000-$100,000 depending on experience.
- This position is eligible for annual Company bonus plan.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental benefits package.
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!