Sales Manager - 18754
Yorkton, SK SK S3N 2V7 CA
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages a team of sales professionals, oversee account management in line with growth strategy
- Creates and manages development plans for territory managers
- Ensures sales metrics and goals are met for specified region, ensure consistent sales process is followed
- Provides input in the development of the whole goods marketing strategy for the company
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to execute best practices and promote customer satisfaction
- Manages sales budgets for a specific branch, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- May be involved in the development and implementation of incentives plans for sales team and customers
- 3+ years sales experience, 1+ years sales management experience
- Post-secondary education in Ag Business, Marketing or related field; Associates/Bachelors degree preferred.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to define and implement sales processes
- Ability to use Deere sales computer applications and tools as well as confidence in using computer applications, technology and tools
- Valid driver’s license required
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Discussed salary range is $115,000-$150,000 dependent on candidate experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive bonus structure
- Positive, collaborative work environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant
With an impressive 23+ years of experience, Shelley is a seasoned recruiter specializing in the placement of sales professionals in Alberta. She thrives in the fast-paced world of full-cycle recruitment, and has filled all levels of positions, from entry-level to executive. As the former General Manager of a recruitment agency with a national footprint, she brings a wealth of hands-on experience, including building and managing cohesive teams for her own growing business.
Shelley is known for being calm and efficient under pressure—she understands the urgency of her client’s hiring needs and guides them to effective talent solutions. A confident communicator, she builds strong relationships and is dedicated to delivering high-quality service. She is motivated by the satisfaction of making that perfect match and contributing to the success of employers and candidates.
Originally from South Africa, Shelley moved to Canada in 2023. Outside of work, she spends time with her husband and two children, participating in sports and enjoying outdoor activities.