Sales Manager (Automotive) - 18388
Winnipeg, MB R2J 0H3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Acting as a key member of the team, the Sales Manager will lead the inside and outside sales team, foster strong relationships with new and existing customers and collaborate with senior management to establish sales goals. Overseeing multiple locations, the Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and developing its sales team.
Sales Manager responsibilities:
- Establishing annual sales targets, reviewing monthly & quarterly results, assessing productivity and team coaching
- Monitoring the Customer Relationships Management system and ensuring all information is accurate to its company needs
- Developing drafts of sales policies, practices and procedures and coordinating team training
- Handling all scheduling, vacation requests and payroll communication distributions for territory sales representatives
- Responsible for all coaching, development, discipline, hiring and termination of all sales representatives
- Conducting bi-monthly sales staff meetings and additional meetings as necessary
- 3+ years of Sales Management experience
- Post-secondary in Business Administration, Sales, or Marketing is an asset
- Must hold a valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry
- New business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proactive and willing to step in outside their job description
- Loyal team player
- The discussed salary range in between $65,000 – $85,000 (Salary + Commissions)
- Basic health and dental benefits
- Pension program after a year
- Matching contributions up to 5% of base salary
- 3-week vacation
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!