Registration and Data Management Specialist - 18635
Edmonton, AB T5J 1N3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Registration and Data Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update our client’s database, which includes confidential information on 360,000 members.
- Ensure accurate records for all members including licensing, compliance, investigations, code of conduct and ensuring memberships are up to date.
- Data Management to ensure seamless data flow.
- Provide exceptional customer service to members, responding to inquiries and assisting with areas such as renewal processes.
- Handle criminal checks and process applications efficiently and accurately.
- Address member concerns and inquiries promptly, demonstrating a high level of professionalism and courtesy.
- Familiarize yourself with the Health Professionals Act, policies, and procedural manuals.
- Apply judgment and discretion when assessing and processing member registrations and compliance with regulations.
- Stay updated on regulatory changes and ensure adherence to industry standards.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to member registrations and renewals.
- Collaborate with team members to maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- A background in databases, or a related field such as a business degree with a major in IT or systems.
- Previous experience in administration is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A minimum of +2 years’ experience working with computers/ data and (or admin)
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented individual
- The willingness to learn about the health care industry.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- The position offers a salary range of $62,000 to $68,000.
- Hybrid work model - 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
- A great working environment and a high level of collaboration within the team which is the driving force behind their success.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Recruiting Specialty: Operations, Engineering & Marketing
After a rewarding 30 years of recruiting in South Africa and Canada, Danielle built The Headhunters from the ground up in 2009. Her business achievements are predicated on people, since she understands profoundly that companies are successful because of the individuals they hire and the leadership they cultivate.
Drawing on her extensive recruitment experience, as well as managing the operations and branding of her own businesses, Danielle specializes in the recruitment of operations, engineering and marketing professionals. She partners with her clients to resolve critical vacancies, and with her highly consultative approach, helps them develop long-term human capital strategies to drive growth and sustainability.
Danielle rose quickly during her early career through the ranks of Fortune 500 and Deloitte Best Managed companies in various management roles. In 2014 Danielle was named one of the Top 100 Women in Business in Alberta. Danielle was a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Prairies, and in 2013 she was nominated for the RBC Women of Influence Award.
Danielle, the mother of five children, strongly believes in balancing family, work and service to the community. In keeping with that spirit, she and her family run a not-for-profit organization called Saving the Hungry, leading teams to support community projects in developing countries.