Regional Sales Manager (Pool Supply Industry) - 18763
Atlanta, GA 30339 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE CA
Reporting the VP of Global Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the Western US territory developing distribution networks with dealer, retailer, buying groups and sales representative firms within the recreational pool supply industry. This position involves business development and demands an individual with outstanding relationship-building skills and a proactive, hunting-oriented mindset. Significant travel is required (30-50%).
Regional Sales Manager responsibilities:
- Drive business development initiatives by identifying and cultivating strategic partnerships, analyzing market trends, and executing effective sales strategies to expand the company's market presence and achieve revenue growth targets.
- Address customer inquiries, formulate proposals and offers, lead commercial negotiations, conduct product training, and offer post-sales support. Coordinate with internal teams to ensure a positive and satisfactory customer experience.
- Build key relationships with client’s key decision maker to ensure successful sales continuously.
- Plan, host, coordinate and facilitate trade shows, business events and client meetings according to business plan.
- Generate sales reports and host internal sales meetings.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven B2B sales experience within the recreational pool supply industry.
- Entrepreneurial and target driven mindset with passion and energy.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen, analytical mindset, and intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel 30-50% of time in Western US.
- The discussed base salary range for this role is $70,000 USD depending on experience, plus bonus structure. On target earnings for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 USD.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Remote home office.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!