Regional Performance Manager- 18757
Surrey, BC V4N 2H4 CA
Our client, a rapidly expanding healthcare organization dedicated to promoting health and wellbeing, is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Regional Performance Manager to join their growing team in Western Canada. Comprised of highly skilled professionals, the clinics prioritize world-class treatment, patient-centric care, and health education. The team is collaborative, values respect and integrity, and is committed to continuous improvement and professional development.
Role Overview: The Regional Performance Manager, based ideally in Greater Vancouver, will play a pivotal role in overseeing client excellence in a multi-clinic environment, focusing on coaching, leadership, and strategic growth. This position is integral to the development of clinic management and growth.
- Manage, direct, and execute overall operations of 5 locations.
- Set goals for each department and communicate them clearly to the management teams.
- Measure the success of each department and generate reports on goals and achievements.
- Manage support staff and delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Motivate and encourage employees to foster a positive team environment.
- Participate in lead generation and contribute to business development.
- Ensure world-class patient care and employee satisfaction.
- Follow up on experience and feedback.
- Ensure inventory and fulfillment accuracy.
- Promote the company's mission and values.
- Set strategic district and regional goals.
- Travel and communicate to clinics within region.
- 3+ years of District or Regional Management experience in a multi-location environment.
- Passionate customer-centric leadership.
- Strong attention to detail and excellence.
- Management experience in growing successful, high-performance teams.
- P&L responsibilities, understanding of EBITDA.
- Extensive experience in ROI and KPI analysis.
- Proven track record of accomplishing growth through the coaching and leadership of others
- Annual salary: $80,000-$95,000 including bonuses.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to earn a prestigious BRPT Designation
- Extended benefits package.
- Positive, team-first culture where your impact is valued.
- Unmatched corporate support to help you achieve regional goals.
- Comprehensive online and in-clinic training program to ensure your success.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.