Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain and Operations - 7661
Are you an established recruitment consultant looking to take your career to the next level with a top Canadian recruitment agency?
The Headhunters is looking for an individual with proven agency recruitment experience to join our growing team of industry leaders as a Recruitment Consultant – Supply Chain and Operations in Vancouver, B.C. The ideal candidate will have an established network and an ability to maintain and develop these professional partnerships to ensure continued success.
Along with the opportunity to represent your individual brand as a recruiter, you will also be given all the tools needed to promote our well-respected national brand. You will work closely with our support personnel and elite candidate sourcing team, who provide marketing and administrative assistance, along with key market intel. At The Headhunters, our greatest passion is helping companies add to their most valuable assets, their people. We look forward to partnering with an individual who shares our passion for this journey.
What the Recruitment Consultant will do:
- Maintains and develops your existing network to facilitate new opportunities and ensure repeat business
- Acts as a market specialist in your field; caters job searches to the industry you are working with
- Sources, evaluates, and screens potential candidates, keeping the client’ s expectations of the role top of mind
- Works closely with potential hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of their needs
- Collaborates with other Canadian recruitment consultants in allocating and cross-selling recruitment opportunities
- Keeps an open line of communication with candidates and clients to build strong business relationships
- Conducts interviews, negotiates offers, and conducts reference checks
- Utilizes your understanding of the job market to educate clients on current hiring trends and employment standards
What we will expect from you:
- Previous experience and success in agency recruiting
- Ability to work independently and grow your business network within your market area
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with stellar organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Possess a strong understanding of the current market trends and business within your area
What you can expect in return:
- The opportunity to represent a strong national brand
- Complete back-office support including candidate sourcing, accounting, marketing, job ad writing & administrative assistance
- A top tier & uncapped, comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedule and improved work/life balance
- The opportunity to work independently and grow your network
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Salary and other compensation will be based on the experience of the selected candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Recruiting Specialty: Accounting & Finance
As Director of Recruitment, Georgia oversees our Recruitment Consultants and Talent Sourcing Specialists across Canada. People are her passion and she applies her exceptional leadership skills to drive success and growth for The Headhunters team.
In addition to leading the team, Georgia runs an active recruitment desk. With over ten years of recruiting experience, Georgia provides her clients with in-depth consultation, taking into account their business objectives and devising short-term and long-term hiring plans. Specializing in recruiting senior accounting and finance professionals, she introduces her clients to premium candidates from her extensive pool of contacts. She is a strong relationship builder and thrives on creating win-win outcomes for clients and candidates.
With a strong appreciation of the challenges that candidates face, Georgia directs them toward outstanding possibilities. She enjoys building rapport with candidates, and has honed exceptional listening skills to ensure she truly understands their wants and needs to help them map their careers. Because of the deep trust she establishes, many candidates maintain an ongoing relationship with her, and Georgia provides valuable support to them throughout their careers.
Georgia began her recruiting career in network television, casting shows for AMC, ABC, Fox Television, NBC, Warning Brothers and CBC, including AMC’s The Killing, which was nominated for an Emmy Award for Best Casting. She is passionate about people, both at work and at home, and strives to be a community leader and a good example. She is, with her husband, raising two exceptional daughters and they are making the world a better place.