Recruitment Consultant - Remote - 7974
ON . CA
Are you a hands-on, committed account manager? Do you love connecting with top talent? Have you been considering joining a leading Canadian recruitment consulting firm during this explosive time in the job market? Then, this is the position for you!
Due to unprecedented demand from clients, The Headhunters is looking for an exceptional new member of our high performing team in Ontario. You’ ll be joining an experienced, well-networked and collaborative team to handle complex recruiting requirements for our established client base.
At The Headhunters we believe that our people are our lifeblood, which is why we nurture and celebrate success in our collaborative and high-performing culture. Your drive and tenacity will be rewarded by exceptional professional development opportunities and a supportive management team, as well as a comprehensive compensation package. If you’ re ready to take your career up a notch, then please apply today!
What the Recruiter does:
- Take the lead on a busy full recruiting desk, using your expertise to evaluate and screen candidates for a diverse range of roles
- Work closely with potential hiring managers to identify their needs and offer solutions
- Use your exceptional communication skills to build rewarding relationships with external stakeholders, thought leaders and industry peers
- Negotiate offers, assess talent and seek out new business opportunities
- Participate in ongoing training and development with an elite team of recruiters
- Drive ongoing business development. You won’ t be afraid to pick up the phone and chase new leads
- Use your industry insights to educate clients about hiring trends and labor standards
- Be a natural team player, contributing to the positive culture of a team where you will be supported in reaching your personal goals
What the successful candidate will bring:
- You understand and enjoy building relationships with professionals at every stage of their careers
- You have a history of success managing clients
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- You are naturally tenacious and feel comfortable chasing down leads and closing deals
- People describe you as a real team player and you’ re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
In return, what you can expect:
- A very competitive and comprehensive compensation package
- A collaborative and enthusiastic work environment
- An established and engaging client base across the province
- Remote working environment
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Salary and other compensation will be based on the experience of the selected candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Recruiting Specialty: Accounting & Finance
As Director of Recruitment, Georgia oversees our Recruitment Consultants and Talent Sourcing Specialists across Canada. People are her passion and she applies her exceptional leadership skills to drive success and growth for The Headhunters team.
In addition to leading the team, Georgia runs an active recruitment desk. With over ten years of recruiting experience, Georgia provides her clients with in-depth consultation, taking into account their business objectives and devising short-term and long-term hiring plans. Specializing in recruiting senior accounting and finance professionals, she introduces her clients to premium candidates from her extensive pool of contacts. She is a strong relationship builder and thrives on creating win-win outcomes for clients and candidates.
With a strong appreciation of the challenges that candidates face, Georgia directs them toward outstanding possibilities. She enjoys building rapport with candidates, and has honed exceptional listening skills to ensure she truly understands their wants and needs to help them map their careers. Because of the deep trust she establishes, many candidates maintain an ongoing relationship with her, and Georgia provides valuable support to them throughout their careers.
Georgia began her recruiting career in network television, casting shows for AMC, ABC, Fox Television, NBC, Warner Bros. and CBC, including AMC’s The Killing, which was nominated for an Emmy Award for Best Casting. She is passionate about people, both at work and at home, and strives to be a community leader and a good example. She is, with her husband, raising two exceptional daughters and they are making the world a better place.