Recruiter - 7655
Are you an individual currently working in talent acquisition and/or internal recruitment and looking to make a change? Would you thrive in a varied and lucrative role where you have complete flexibility and control over your client base? If you are a dynamic and client focused individual interested in pivoting into a multifaceted role with endless opportunities for growth, this opportunity is for you!
The Headhunters is looking for an individual with proven talent acquisition experience to join our growing team of industry leaders as a Recruiter. The ideal candidate will have a keen ability to source and meaningfully network with candidates to facilitate valuable client connections. Along with the opportunity to represent your individual brand, you will also be given all the tools needed to promote our well-respected national brand. Our top-tier support personnel will provide marketing and administrative assistance to help you elevate your recruitment abilities.
At The Headhunters, our greatest passion is helping companies add to their most valuable assets, their people. We look forward to partnering with an individual who is excited to grow into the role and truly make it their own.
What the Recruiter will do:
- Conducts active headhunting activities using software such as Linkedin Recruiter and Indeed
- Acts as a market specialist; caters job searches to the industry you are working with
- Sources a variety of potential candidates best fit to the client’ s expectations; conducts pre-screen calls and interviews with candidates
- Collaborates with other recruitment consultants to match candidates with clients that are the best fit for both parties
- Keeps constantly up to date on shifting market and hiring trends to provide the most informed support possible
- Works closely with potential hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of their needs
- Builds long-lasting relationships with clients to foster an in-depth understanding of the goals, culture, and vision of their companies
- Keep an open line of communication with candidates and clients to maintain quality business relationships
What we will expect from you:
- Previous experience and success in internal recruitment/talent acquisition
- Ability to work independently and connect with a variety of clients and candidates
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with stellar organizational skills
- Possess a strong understanding of the current market trends and business within your area
What you can expect in return:
- The opportunity to represent a strong, national brand
- The opportunity to develop your recruitment skills
- Complete back-office support including accounting, marketing, job ad writing & administrative assistance
- A top tier & uncapped, comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedule and improved work/life balance
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Salary and other compensation will be based on the experience of the selected candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Recruiting Specialty: Accounting & Finance
As Director of Recruitment, Georgia oversees our Recruitment Consultants and Talent Sourcing Specialists across Canada. People are her passion and she applies her exceptional leadership skills to drive success and growth for The Headhunters team.
In addition to leading the team, Georgia runs an active recruitment desk. With over ten years of recruiting experience, Georgia provides her clients with in-depth consultation, taking into account their business objectives and devising short-term and long-term hiring plans. Specializing in recruiting senior accounting and finance professionals, she introduces her clients to premium candidates from her extensive pool of contacts. She is a strong relationship builder and thrives on creating win-win outcomes for clients and candidates.
With a strong appreciation of the challenges that candidates face, Georgia directs them toward outstanding possibilities. She enjoys building rapport with candidates, and has honed exceptional listening skills to ensure she truly understands their wants and needs to help them map their careers. Because of the deep trust she establishes, many candidates maintain an ongoing relationship with her, and Georgia provides valuable support to them throughout their careers.
Georgia began her recruiting career in network television, casting shows for AMC, ABC, Fox Television, NBC, Warning Brothers and CBC, including AMC’s The Killing, which was nominated for an Emmy Award for Best Casting. She is passionate about people, both at work and at home, and strives to be a community leader and a good example. She is, with her husband, raising two exceptional daughters and they are making the world a better place.