Property Accountant - 18505
Edmonton, AB T6G 2C8 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
As an Accountant, you will go beyond regular accounting duties and provide essential support to executives, ensuring efficiency in the workplace. This role offers progressive responsibilities and the opportunity to work on diverse projects and allows for continuous growth and the assumption of greater responsibilities over time.
The ideal candidate will possess a versatile skill set, maintain a high level of professionalism and exhibit a can-do attitude that enables effective collaboration with diverse teams on various projects.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations, including prepaids and fixed assets.
- Utilize intermediate to senior level MS Excel skills to analyze financial data and create reports.
- Assist with the consolidation of financial results from various sources.
- Support the budgeting process by gathering and organizing financial information.
- Handle various ad hoc support tasks as required by the accounting team.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive administrative support, preferably in an accounting role.
- Completion of post-secondary administrative courses would be considered an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, particularly in Excel.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong deadline orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within diverse teams.
- Competitive base salary ranging from $55,000 to $75,000.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with a fantastic team.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth within the organization.
- Strong and experienced leadership to guide your career development.
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Drawing on an extensive background in accounting, operations and recruitment in both industrial and professional environments, Linh is perceptively in tune with her clients’ needs. She has an intuitive understanding of the personalities best suited for different businesses and adapts her recruiting searches accordingly. Because she has operated her own company before, she is aware of the challenges her clients face, including the technical ones. Earlier in her career, Linh acted in both managerial and operational roles, improving processes, developing procedures, and implementing organizational changes. Her practical experience means she knows first-hand the candidate profile her clients need in order to achieve their objectives.
Linh is enthusiastic about assisting candidates to cultivate and advance their careers. She takes the time to listen to what they want, and then directs them to settings where they will thrive. She truly cares and it shows; candidates recognize that she is passionate about helping them accomplish their goals. Linh enjoys studying aspects of human behavior, an endeavour which enhances her ability to empathize with both clients and candidates.
Linh is married and has three beautiful children. She enjoys fishing and camping with her family.