Project Marketing Manager - 18752
Regina, SK S0G 3Z0 CA
- Develop and manage annual marketing strategies and plans in alignment with overall business goals.
- Ensure the marketing department's activities are strategically aligned throughout the year to achieve objectives and milestones.
- Lead and manage various marketing projects from initiation to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Engage and oversee 3rd party vendors, contractors, and freelancers, ensuring their work aligns with brand initiatives, guidelines, and values.
- Negotiate contracts, monitor performance, and address any issues to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Return on Investment (ROI) metrics for marketing initiatives.
- Regularly analyze and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to guide future strategies.
- Innovate digital content creation, storytelling, and process improvement to enhance the company's narrative and maintain a competitive edge.
- Oversee the implementation of organic and boosted social media strategies, optimizing user journeys, and achieving organizational goals.
- Collaborate with the Digital Content Specialist on digital content strategy, SEO planning, and oversight of paid digital advertising.
- Lead and work alongside the internal marketing team on various projects, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to quality standards.
- Work with the general manager and finance manager to create an annual marketing budget.
- Hold the marketing team accountable to the budget, identifying cost-efficient strategies and allocating funds for the highest return on investment.
- Monitor brand usage internally and externally, maintaining brand guidelines, and ensuring adherence within the marketing team.
- Develop a forward-thinking vision for the brand to ensure it remains relevant and cutting-edge.
- Create and manage a marketing promotional calendar, guiding and nurturing the lead journey through various touchpoints.
- Execute and oversee email marketing campaigns as part of the overall promotional strategy.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills to effectively communicate marketing strategies, project updates, and campaign results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage projects and budgets, ensuring timely execution within budget constraints.
- Implement effective project management methodologies to track progress and address any deviations from timelines.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Project Management certification or experience
- Budget management
- Leadership experience
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Data-driven with a creative, outside-of-the-box mindset.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary $95,000 annually based on experience.
- We are open to considering candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations
- 15 days paid annual vacation.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Free parking.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.