Project Manager - Construction/Capital Projects - 18426
Regina, SK * CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Looking for someone in Regina; our client is a professional consulting company that provides complete project solutions in commercial real estate and infrastructure asset planning, development, operations, and transactions. The Project Manager will work alongside investors, developers, designers, and contractors in various industries.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all aspects of daily projects from planning through to closeout.
- Develop, maintain, and implement project delivery plans, schedules, and project budgets
- Planning and preparing monthly project status reports, technical components, and proposal fees.
- Coordinating team workload and resources
- Arranging various Owner/User requirements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and clients at once
- 4+ years of experience working on institutional projects (government, healthcare, education, recreational centers, indigenous projects)
- Post-secondary in Construction Project Management, Engineering, or Architecture is an asset
- Previous experience working with government clients is an asset
- Qualifications such as PMP, MRICS, or P.Eng is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical/interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- A valid driver's license is required
- Competitive Compensation Package along with health and dental benefits
- Excellent vacation leave and sick leave options
- RRSP matching program
- A flexible, hybrid work program
- Opportunities to pursue professional development or continue education
- Health and well-being support through Employee Assistance Program
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Jacqueline recruits for a wide variety of roles and industries in Saskatchewan, as well as Sales professionals in Manitoba. She brings over 20 years of professional experience in recruitment, human resources, consulting, executive administration and active mentorship. Leveraging her background in HR and entrepreneurship, she understands how to drive business success through effective people strategies. She has filled roles for organizations across diverse industries, effectively sourcing for small teams, large corporations, and everything in between. She is a true consultant, able to provide guidance on workforce planning, organizational structure, retention and performance management. Dedicated and hardworking, Jacqueline never backs down from a challenging search.
Jacqueline approaches her candidate relationships with respect and understanding. Appreciating her ethics, integrity, and sage advice, many of her candidates have returned to her time and time again for coaching. A true 'people person' and an adept listener, she is energized by her candidates’ stories. She grows her network through genuine and empathetic interactions.
A dedicated mother and wife, Jacqueline loves spending time with her family, enjoying the summer sun on her acreage with friends, and supporting her kids in competitive hockey.