Production Coordinator - 18727
Orangeburg, SC x US
If you are passionate about ensuring seamless production workflows and enjoy coordinating various aspects of projects, this would be the ideal role for you.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Production Manager to coordinate and facilitate production schedules, ensuring timely completion of tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with different departments to gather necessary information and resources for production needs.
- Track and manage inventory levels, ensuring materials and supplies are readily available.
- Create and validate work orders, ensuring match to production schedule
- Communicate effectively with team members, suppliers, and vendors to maintain smooth production processes.
- Assist in quality control procedures to guarantee the delivery of products.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of production activities.
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot issues that may arise during the production process.
- Communicate with trucking companies on scheduling of pickups and deliveries
- Provide support to the production team in meeting deadlines and targets.
- Proven experience as a Production Coordinator or similar role.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence to take initiative and interact with all team members - production floor, management and office team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Proficient in using MS Office, with intermediate or advanced Excel skills, including v-lookups, pivot tables
- Knowledge of production processes and workflows is a plus.
- The discussed salary range is $50,000-$55,000/year depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A positive, team-focused work environment
Meet Your Recruiter
CPHR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain
Tracy is a Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) with over 20 years of experience in recruitment and human resources across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, agriculture, construction, insurance and career management. She is well-networked in Manitoba, with specialized expertise in placing top Operations, Supply Chain and Engineering talent.
Tracy is recognized as having an innate ability to identify candidate abilities and personality and match them with client needs and culture. Known for her honesty and candor, she has a proven track record of building rewarding, long-term relationships. She believes ‘fit’ is key to a successful career, and that we should all find joy in what we choose to do in our working lives.
An energetic mom of two young adults, Tracy prides herself on being well-rounded, actively involved in community organizations such as Boys & Girls Clubs of Winnipeg, Harvest Manitoba, and Christmas Cheer Board. She loves bike riding, walking and connecting with friends and family.