Outside Sales Representative (B2B Technical Sales) - 18324
Montreal, QC H4R 2K3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We’re looking for a Outside Sales Representative in the plumbing and water treatment industry.
Our client is a large national organization looking for their next sales expert to support their dynamic team. The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for expanding product sales and market share in the Quebec and Maritime area, maintaining large wholesaler accounts, and hunting for new business opportunities. Please note this position requires roughly 50% travel and candidate must be bi-lingual.
Outside Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Complete sales to meet corporate objectives and strategies
- Pursues new client opportunities and maintains existing client relationships
- Provides highly technical, effective sales presentations
- Provide customer service for a range of related topics
- Participate in tradeshows, state and regional gatherings, and territory seminars
- Cultivate new relationships to understand customer’s equipment demands
- Take part in pricing negotiations and purchasing contracts
- Collaborate with the product department to create products that will increase sales and profitability
The successful candidate has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B sales, marketing, product management, or a related experience
- Post secondary education in business, engineering technology, plumbing or a related background is preferred
- Proven experience building relationships and winning new accounts
- Mechanical mindset
- Strong MS Office and CRM skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to all levels
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed first year base salary range is $80,000-85,000 with OTE of $100,000.
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- Comprehensive benefits package including $10,000 annual vehicle allowance, and RRSP matching program
- Tuition reimbursements and professional development training
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!