Office and Payroll Administrator - 18365
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0Y9 CA
Office and Payroll responsibilities:
- Reception and greeting
- Calendar and planning assistance
- Organizational projects, such as process improvements
- General office maintenance
- Biweekly payroll and benefits processing, including timesheets
- Benefits administration and communication
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Excellent detail orientation and communication skills
- MS Office suite proficiency
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative environment or similar role
- The discussed salary range is $50,000 – $65,000 depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate is passionate about people, which has been a driving force in her career. With six years of experience in people management and eight years coaching and developing teams, she is known for her empathy and ability to connect. From her diverse and well-rounded experience, she brings expertise in recruitment, training, revenue planning, customer relations, sales forecasting, event management, account management and business growth strategy. Clients appreciate her ability to provide consultative advice above-and-beyond simply hiring.
Customer service has always been a top priority for Kate, and as a Recruitment Consultant this is evident in her relationships with clients and candidates. She emphasizes that a job is never “just a job” and understands the integral role that each employee plays in her clients’ organizations, as well as the role that a job plays in an employee’s overall professional trajectory. She coaches candidates to develop a long-term vision for their career.
Kate was born and raised in South Africa, where she completed a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a Postgraduate Degree in Education, and started her career. She has since relocated to Vancouver, and has first-hand experience navigating the challenges of immigrating and building a career in a new country. She loves nature and the outdoors and is enthusiastic about health, wellness and fitness.