Nurture Lead - 18653
Vancouver, BC V6B 1A9 CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE CA
Team Overview: The team is responsible for developing comprehensive marketing programs that generate demand for the business. The team collaborate with various departments to define demand objectives, validate demand routes, and allocate financial resources to create programs that meet the business's demand needs.
What you will do: In this role, you will be responsible for designing holistic nurture and outreach programs to support end-to-end program objectives. Your primary focus will be on optimization activities related to nurture.
- Design holistic nurture and outreach programs to support end-to-end program objectives.
- Optimize activities related to nurture.
- Strategize lead activities across multiple platforms.
- Define e-mail sequence logic and database segmentation strategy.
- Deliver a nurture storytelling map.
- Create Omni channel experiences.
- Identify content gaps.
- Support the MBR (Marketing Business Review) process with results as required.
- Technical Marketing optimization across varies channels.
- Present strategies and plans.
- Minimum 6-8 years of B2B or B2C digital, high-tech marketing experience.
- SAAS or D2C experience an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools and their application for demand generation programs.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in marketing promotion strategies and experience developing marketing promotion plans and executing demand generation programs.
- Ability to understand, critique, and provide feedback on content design and delivery methods.
- Working familiarity with multiple digital demand channels and their applicability within a demand generating promotion plan.
- Professional skills in Marketo
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Opportunities to grow within the company.
- 100% virtual team, working remotely to drive global impact.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- A fun, rewarding, and flexible work environment.
- Competitive annual salary: $125,000-$140,000.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.