Marketing Team Leader - 18689
Regina, SK S4L 5B1 CA
- Create and manage annual marketing strategies and plans.
- Develop KPI and ROI metrics for marketing initiatives.
- Ensure the marketing department aligns with the strategy throughout the year to achieve goals and tasks on time.
- Innovate digital content creation, storytelling, and process improvement to enhance the company's narrative.
- Oversee the implementation of organic and boosted social media strategies, optimizing user journeys, and achieving organizational goals.
- Collaborate with the Digital Content Specialist on digital content strategy, including SEO planning and oversight of paid digital advertising.
- Work with the general manager and finance manager to create an annual marketing budget.
- Hold the marketing team accountable to the budget, finding ways to be more cost-efficient and allocate funds for the highest return.
- Lead and work alongside the internal marketing team on projects such as brochures, sell sheets, website edits, and social media campaigns, ensuring timely delivery.
- Manage freelancers and outsourced third-party marketing work, ensuring alignment with brand initiatives, guidelines, and values.
- Monitor brand usage internally and externally, maintaining brand guidelines, and ensuring the marketing team adheres to them.
- Develop a forward-thinking vision for the brand, ensuring it stays relevant and cutting edge.
- Create a marketing promotional calendar, nurturing and funneling the lead journey.
- Execute email marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Utilize strong presentation skills.
- Possess skills in graphic design, copywriting, and content layout.
- Manage projects and budgets, ensuring timely execution within budget constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Data-driven with a creative, outside-of-the-box mindset.
- Open communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Experience in 360 hands-on marketing campaigns.
- Competitive salary $65,000-$80,000 annually based on experience.
- 15 days paid annual vacation.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Free parking.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.