Marketing Manager- HCP - 18422
Mississauga, ON L5S 1W8 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the execution of marketing plans on time and on budget
- Drive marketing collateral/labeling through all relevant legal and regulatory approval processes; ensure compliance with relevant regulatory bodies (such as Health Canada and PAAB)
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to help inform brand plans and understand the current market environment and competition
- Identify market opportunities, industry trends and customer targets through competitive analysis, positioning, and marketing strategy assessments
- Lead the annual brand planning process
- Manage and coach marketing department staff, including setting objectives, managing performance, and identifying training and development needs.
- Create a culture of breakthrough thinking and pragmatic experimentation across the organization
- Train sales team as required on brand plans
The successful candidate has:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Marketing manager, preferably in the medical or pharmaceutical market with 2+ years in Canadian pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and preferably 2 years in sales
- Demonstrated track record developing marketing strategies that translate to sales growth
- Current knowledge of digital marketing
- Data-driven, and comfortable with metrics and spreadsheets
- Superior communication, leadership and team working skills
- Capable of learning the science behind our products.
- University graduate with a bachelors in either marketing or science
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual salary starting at $85,000-$95,000, plus bonus
- Candidates with higher salary expectations and additional experience will be considered
- Comprehensive benefits plan
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.