Marketing Manager - 18758
Richmond, BC V7B 0B7 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
- Contribute to and execute the Marketing strategy in alignment with KPIs and the overarching brand Marketing strategy.
- Utilize in-depth consumer research, business acumen, and strategic initiatives to identify opportunities and drive successful outcomes.
- Conduct ongoing customer research to identify key drivers of satisfaction, prioritizing activities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager with financial justifications for the Marketing strategy, securing additional funding when required.
- Contribute to the Digital strategy, collaborating with the Channels and Campaigns team to achieve set KPIs, including engagement with social influencers.
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of relevant reports and management information; provide weekly reporting and ROI’s to the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Contribute to and analyze marketing budget, ensuring effective procurement for optimization and cost efficiency.
- Implement KPIs and ROI metrics for all marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Management team to drive income growth for key brands, focusing on top turnover and luxury brands.
- Direct marketing initiatives for refurbishments, new phases, re-launches, and redevelopment projects.
- Develop strong working cross functional relationships, to deliver medium/long-term strategies.
- Cultivate relationships with local brand partners to ensure their commitment to Marketing initiatives.
- Identify and support B2B initiatives in the Region as required.
- Undertake duty management responsibilities on a rotating basis, including completing Duty Management training and participating in the monthly rota.
- Maintain awareness and identification of risks and dangers and adhering to Health, Safety, and Sustainability policies.
- Lead in house and 3rd party teams
- Degree educated (preferably in business) or equivalent.
- Advocate of HQ centralization and local adaptability.
- Success within an international, matrix organization.
- Experience in a high-end, customer-facing marketing role
- Proficient in producing high-quality reports.
- Strong quantitative/qualitative analysis skills.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and able to influence at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Project management skills.
- Fluent in English
- Salary range is $120,000-$130,000 annually depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness Benefit
- 3 weeks annual vacation
- RRSP contribution
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.