Manager - Public Accounting Firm - 18610
Coquitlam, BC V3K 3S3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
My client, unlike traditional accounting firms, serves as business partners, trusted advisors, and industry role models. This well-established firm is growing and looking for a Manager to join their team of dynamic and inclusive highly experienced professionals, delivering top-tier solutions to privately-owned clients.
As a Manager- Public Accounting firm you will play a pivotal role in our client-facing leadership team, collaborating closely with managers and associates to implement effective accounting, tax, and business planning strategies for our clients.
- Leading client engagements to ensure they are completed on time and within budget, consistently meeting our high-quality standards and leaving clients highly satisfied.
- Managing files, involves setting project budgets, strategizing project activities, tracking staff progress, and conducting comprehensive reviews to ensure accuracy.
- Solving dynamic accounting and tax challenges.
- Mentoring and overseeing your team's growth.
- Serving as the day-to-day client relationship manager.
- Reviewing financial statements and corresponding tax returns for select clients.
- Preparing submissions for CRA.
- Supporting our organization's marketing efforts to both existing and potential clients, as needed.
The successful candidate has:
- CPA designation
- Proficiency in ASPE, ASNPO, generally accepted auditing standards, and common audit procedures and techniques
- Strong research and analytical skills related to financial statements and audit-related issues.
- The ability to provide clear and concise accounting insights, even on complex issues.
- Familiarity with the challenges faced by small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- An independent, highly motivated, and self-starting mindset.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities for managing multiple clients simultaneously.
- A talent for building effective relationships – ensuring clients and direct reports appreciate your contributions.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $100,000-$135,000 depending on experience.
- We are open to considering candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Additional perks
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Drawing on an extensive background in accounting, operations and recruitment in both industrial and professional environments, Linh is perceptively in tune with her clients’ needs. She has an intuitive understanding of the personalities best suited for different businesses and adapts her recruiting searches accordingly. Because she has operated her own company before, she is aware of the challenges her clients face, including the technical ones. Earlier in her career, Linh acted in both managerial and operational roles, improving processes, developing procedures, and implementing organizational changes. Her practical experience means she knows first-hand the candidate profile her clients need in order to achieve their objectives.
Linh is enthusiastic about assisting candidates to cultivate and advance their careers. She takes the time to listen to what they want, and then directs them to settings where they will thrive. She truly cares and it shows; candidates recognize that she is passionate about helping them accomplish their goals. Linh enjoys studying aspects of human behavior, an endeavour which enhances her ability to empathize with both clients and candidates.
Linh is married and has three beautiful children. She enjoys fishing and camping with her family.