Manager - 18211
Campbell River, BC V9W 4E3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We’re looking for Chartered Professional Accountant Manager in the Public Practice Industry on the Vancouver Island.
Our client is a well-established respected firm for over 50 years, and they pride themselves on delivering high-quality work and providing personalized services for businesses and individuals in Campbell River, BC. Our client values their employees and is committed to supporting their team through all circumstances, as well as providing flexibility and professional development training. The ideal candidate will be a career-driven self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to expand with the organization.
- Manage compilation engagements in Caseware
- Oversee corporate and personal income tax returns
- Review and finalize annual information returns
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and ensuring client deadlines are met
- Manage and guide the accounting staff
The successful candidate has:
- 3+ post-designation experience in a public practice accounting firm
- A CPA designation is required
- Previous experience reviewing personal and corporate income tax returns and complications engagements is preferred
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $100,000 – $130,000 depending on experience (candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Standard 35-hour work week
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid work opportunities)
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Drawing on an extensive background in accounting, operations and recruitment in both industrial and professional environments, Linh is perceptively in tune with her clients’ needs. She has an intuitive understanding of the personalities best suited for different businesses and adapts her recruiting searches accordingly. Because she has operated her own company before, she is aware of the challenges her clients face, including the technical ones. Earlier in her career, Linh acted in both managerial and operational roles, improving processes, developing procedures, and implementing organizational changes. Her practical experience means she knows first-hand the candidate profile her clients need in order to achieve their objectives.
Linh is enthusiastic about assisting candidates to cultivate and advance their careers. She takes the time to listen to what they want, and then directs them to settings where they will thrive. She truly cares and it shows; candidates recognize that she is passionate about helping them accomplish their goals. Linh enjoys studying aspects of human behavior, an endeavour which enhances her ability to empathize with both clients and candidates.
Linh is married and has three beautiful children. She enjoys fishing and camping with her family.