Purchasing Planner - 18686
Pilot Butte, SK S0G 3Z0 CA
Our client, an expanding and forward-looking industrial company based in Pilot Butte, SK, is seeking an energetic Purchasing Planner to join their team. Situated in a new, modern, and fun office building, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing and innovative company. Please note this is a fully onsite role and the start time is 7:30am.
Purchasing Planner responsibilities:
- Reviewing and placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Following up purchase orders with suppliers and shippers.
- Negotiating shipping rates and tracking shipments
- Using the Slimstock application daily.
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 2 years of related experience.
- Purchasing experience is an asset
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High energy, team player attitude.
- Discussed salary range: $45 000-$60 000.
- Paid vacation
- Benefits package
- Opportunity for growth in a positive, vibrant work environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate is passionate about people, which has been a driving force in her career. With six years of experience in people management and eight years coaching and developing teams, she is known for her empathy and ability to connect. From her diverse and well-rounded experience, she brings expertise in recruitment, training, revenue planning, customer relations, sales forecasting, event management, account management and business growth strategy. Clients appreciate her ability to provide consultative advice above-and-beyond simply hiring.
Customer service has always been a top priority for Kate, and as a Recruitment Consultant this is evident in her relationships with clients and candidates. She emphasizes that a job is never “just a job” and understands the integral role that each employee plays in her clients’ organizations, as well as the role that a job plays in an employee’s overall professional trajectory. She coaches candidates to develop a long-term vision for their career.
Kate was born and raised in South Africa, where she completed a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a Postgraduate Degree in Education, and started her career. She has since relocated to Vancouver, and has first-hand experience navigating the challenges of immigrating and building a career in a new country. She loves nature and the outdoors and is enthusiastic about health, wellness and fitness.