Key Account Manager (Smart Home Robotics) - 18762
Atlanta, GA 30339 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE CA
Reporting the VP of Global Sales, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting, maintaining, and closing sales with our top box-retail accounts in the Consumer Electronics industry
Key Account Manager responsibilities:
- Develop & execute account strategy including - financial planning, sales forecasting, product assortment, promotional activities and establishing internal working processes.
- Work with retailer’s buyer/merchant team to ensure outstanding sales performance.
- Navigate vendor qualification process.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Supply Chain to develop sales strategies and hit target numbers.
- Provide ongoing training and development of partner channels for promotions and product launches.
- Monitor and report on targets and present creative strategies for course correction.
- Plan, host, coordinate and facilitate trade shows, business events and client meetings according to business plan.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven B2B sales experience within consumer electronics industry.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience either working for (buying department) or selling to major home goods retailers (ex. Home Depot, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Target etc.).
- Degree in Business Administration in Sales, Marketing or Finance.
- Intimate understanding of major retailer buying process and departments.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen, analytical mindset and intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office.
- The discussed base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $110,000 USD depending on experience, plus bonus structure. On target earnings for this role is $140,000 - $150,000.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Remote home office.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!