Investor Relations Manager - 18402
North York, ON M9L 1S7 CA
Our client is committed to:
- Providing a great opportunity to develop and launch the investment division and participate in its success.
- Research, develop and present growth and investment strategies to the executive.
- Develop, launch and maintain a successful Investor Relations (IR) plan and update as required.
- Act as a liaison between the executive and clients while representing the brand throughout all professional interactions.
- Meeting with current clients, prospective investors, understanding their budgets and desired returns while developing trustworthy and professional relationships to increase client confidence in investing with the company.
- Comprehensive and competitive analysis of different financial models/financial tools/metrics, etc.
- Leverage sales presentation skills and negotiation techniques to prospect and generate new business by building relationships with clients to raise and gather funds.
- Monitoring and reporting on investor relations performance including results oriented metrics.
- Networking within all relevant markets to enhance brand awareness, trust and secure new opportunities.
- A degree in finance or business preferably holding a FMVA, CBV or CFA professional certification.
- 7+ years of senior experience within investor relations.
- Previous experience and a strong understanding of the real estate industry including REIT's is essential.
- The ability and drive to research, create and implement a strong investor relations group.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong finance and business background with excellent research and financial analysis skills.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods and various financial data tools.
- Working knowledge of macroeconomics, capital market trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics and customer trends is essential.
- Strong sales and presentation skills to prospect clients.
- An entrepreneurial and self-driven mindset.
- A very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to develop and build a new division for the organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
CPA, CGA, Principal
Recruiting Specialty: Finance & Operations
Drawing on over a decade of senior recruitment experience, Barry specializes in the placement of senior finance and operations professionals. His passion to stay on the cutting edge of business development leads him to exceptional candidates who drive his clients’ organizations toward new heights. A professional accountant with more than 20 years in senior leadership positions, Barry knows exactly who his clients need to build strong teams and propel their organizations forward.
Barry partners with his clients with a highly consultative approach to help them develop long-term human capital strategies to drive growth and sustainability. He purposefully places candidates in positions where they are bound to succeed. Frequently, satisfied candidates refer others to Barry because of the rewarding experience they had with him.
Barry is a member of CPA Manitoba and has served on the boards and audit committees of a number of public and private companies. In his free time, Barry enjoys adventure travel with his family, mountain hiking, stand-up paddling, great food and wine with friends and watching a good movie.