Investment Assistant (Licensed)- 18384
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1H2 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We are searching for a licensed Investment Assistant in the Financial Services Management Industry to join a company entering a period of growth and development.
Located in Downtown Vancouver, our client is a leader within its industry. Seeking an Investment Advisor with financial and administrative experience who help manage a range of priorities to support the team in establishing strong client relationships.
Investment Assistant responsibilities:
- Assist Portfolio Manager in growing the wealth management business
- Work directly with Investment Advisors on confirming and processing client transactions
- Aiding in servicing all existing clients and provide quotes and execute trading
- Maintain account lists, compiling statistical information, process and follow-up on client documentation
- Additional administrative duties as required by the team
The successful candidate has:
- Completion of CSC, CPH, and licensed with IIROC is required
- 2+ years of related experience in wealth management or similar
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and take initiatives
- Committed team player
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Interest in Financial Planning or/and Insurance is an asset
- Knowledge of Dataphile is an asset
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary range based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Continued paid education programs
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate is passionate about people, which has been a driving force in her career. With six years of experience in people management and eight years coaching and developing teams, she is known for her empathy and ability to connect. From her diverse and well-rounded experience, she brings expertise in recruitment, training, revenue planning, customer relations, sales forecasting, event management, account management and business growth strategy. Clients appreciate her ability to provide consultative advice above-and-beyond simply hiring.
Customer service has always been a top priority for Kate, and as a Recruitment Consultant this is evident in her relationships with clients and candidates. She emphasizes that a job is never “just a job” and understands the integral role that each employee plays in her clients’ organizations, as well as the role that a job plays in an employee’s overall professional trajectory. She coaches candidates to develop a long-term vision for their career.
Kate was born and raised in South Africa, where she completed a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a Postgraduate Degree in Education, and started her career. She has since relocated to Vancouver, and has first-hand experience navigating the challenges of immigrating and building a career in a new country. She loves nature and the outdoors and is enthusiastic about health, wellness and fitness.