Inventory and Logistics - 18738
Winnipeg, MB xx CA
We are looking for a goal-oriented individual, with excellent organizational and computer skills, who will play a crucial role in supporting the efficient and effective operation of logistics and inventory. Responsibilities will include coordinating shipping, maintaining accurate inventory records, and ensuring timely and accurate documentation. The position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and effective communication to collaborate with internal teams, suppliers, and carriers.
Inventory and Logistics Responsibilities:
- Generate and distribute shipping documents, including bills of lading and shipping labels.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through regular cycle counts and reconciliation.
- Monitor stock levels and collaborate with relevant teams to optimize inventory levels.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in inventory records.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving activities, ensuring timely processing of shipments.
- Schedule pickups and deliveries with carriers and track the status of shipments.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, suppliers, and carriers to ensure smooth logistics operations.
- Provide timely updates on order status, shipment tracking, and any logistical issues.
- Address inquiries and resolve problems related to logistics and inventory.
- Prepare and maintain accurate documentation for all logistics transactions.
- Ensure compliance with shipping regulations and customer requirements.
- Provide administrative support by preparing reports on logistics performance.
- Assist in the implementation of process improvements to enhance efficiency.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve overall logistics objectives.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Inventory Control or Logistics
- Basic understanding of supply chain fundamentals is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including some Excel skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- SAP Business One experience an asset
- Please note, a vehicle is required, as location is just outside of Winnipeg, near East St. Paul.
- The discussed salary is $42,000 - 45,000 per year, depending upon experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations will also be considered
- Positive team culture
- Room for career development and growth
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada, and residing in Manitoba will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
CPHR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain
Tracy is a Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) with over 20 years of experience in recruitment and human resources across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, agriculture, construction, insurance and career management. She is well-networked in Manitoba, with specialized expertise in placing top Operations, Supply Chain and Engineering talent.
Tracy is recognized as having an innate ability to identify candidate abilities and personality and match them with client needs and culture. Known for her honesty and candor, she has a proven track record of building rewarding, long-term relationships. She believes ‘fit’ is key to a successful career, and that we should all find joy in what we choose to do in our working lives.
An energetic mom of two young adults, Tracy prides herself on being well-rounded, actively involved in community organizations such as Boys & Girls Clubs of Winnipeg, Harvest Manitoba, and Christmas Cheer Board. She loves bike riding, walking and connecting with friends and family.