Industrial Sales - 8054
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 1A1 CA
Are you an experienced Sales Professional looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have a strategic driven mindset with a desire to utilize your expertise and experience to be a key component of a company’s success? Are you result oriented, organized, and always up for a fresh challenge?
My client, a reputable Canadian Company, is looking for an Industrial Sales Professional to join their team of service professionals in Fort McMurray, AB. The Industrial Sales Professional will be responsible for maintaining current accounts within the region, seeking new business opportunities, and working with the technical support team to resolve client issues. The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple activities including managing client demands while focusing on company growth and expansion.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a high trust, and values-driven company culture and motivational work environment
- Providing ongoing training and career development opportunities
What the Industrial Sales Professional does:
- Assist clients and contractors in deciding the appropriate chemistry and procedures for cleansing their heat exchangers, process piping and tanks
- Support customers in the operation of their heavy equipment wash bays and parts washers
- Analyze and pursue all client types and applications that can benefit from innovative strategies that use chemistry to enhance the benefit health, safety, and the environment
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the client business and utilize knowledge to enhance company’s product to maintain competitive advantage
- Comprehend, analyze, and vocalize chemical analyse report to relevant client contact such as management and engineering teams
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Experience in technical chemical sales or combination of knowledge and background
- Experience in contributing to a profitable growth of a region or successfully obtaining new clientele
- Working knowledge of primary producers, oilfield service contractors and the support networks within the regional marketplace that enhances general production and shutdown initiatives
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills to cultivate meaningful relationships
- Ability to connect with a variety of client contacts
- A strong mechanical aptitude and the desire to be in a hands-on role
- Strong planning, decision making, and time management skills
- Ability to physically handle stairs, ladders, and moderate lifting up to 50 pounds
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Post secondary degree in engineering or science is an asset
- Ability to work at safety sensitive customer sites where the customer may require drug (including cannabis) and alcohol testing as well as require the employee to be clean shaven for proper emergency respirator fitting
- Valid driver’s license
In return, what you can expect:
- Opportunities to grow within the role
- $125,000 salary base plus sale bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Commercial and technical training to maximize your potential
- A culture that values safety
- Ability to work from home to encourage work-life balance
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Salary and other compensation will be based on the experience of the selected candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Recruiting Specialty: Executive Search
Cam is passionate about developing world-class teams. That is what he has done as Managing Director and Co-Founder at The Headhunters, and that is what he helps others to do. Cam's clients—a range of Fortune 500 through to owner-managed companies—know him as a strong leader, someone with an extensive network of top talent who delivers on his promises.
Throughout his far-reaching career, Cam has managed manufacturing teams in North America, retail crews, government teams with an international scope, and professional services organizations in Western Canada. Because he understands that great enterprises are made up of people who strive to reach their own full potential every day, his mission is to inspire people to achieve excellence. As an expression of that commitment, Cam sits on the board for the ThresholdImpact Venture Mentoring Service at the University of Alberta and actively mentors entrepreneurs inspired by those who came before him.
Cam is active in the entrepreneurial community throughout Western Canada and has been a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization in Vancouver. He is passionate about giving back, and in-line with this value he co-founded ClubNeed, an organization focused on creating unique adventure travel experiences while giving back to communities in Central America. Cam is the proud father of three, and is an active cyclist, runner and skier. He has completed a number of marathons, Gran Fondos and triathlons, including Ironman Florida.