Human Resources Manager - 18723
Mississauga, ON L5T 1J9 CA
Reporting to the CEO, the Human Resources Manager will lead all HR responsibilities in Canada including policies and procedures, recruitment, training and development, compensation, performance management and supporting branch managers across the country.
Human Resources Manager key responsibilities:
- Set the direction of the day-to-day operations of human resources in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Support the needs of head office staff and branch managers.
- Supervise, lead and develop the HR support and administrative teams.
- Providing advice and leadership in support of any elevated staffing issue across provincial locations.
- Review and modify effective human resource policies and practices to meet the needs of both employees and the business.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll and benefits.
- Support market analysis ensuring internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Lead the performance management system, evaluations and salary reviews.
- A degree in Human Resources and professional designation would be preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years in a senior HR position.
- A minimum of 5 years leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to connect and support managers and various stakeholders across the country.
- Spanish language would be a great asset.
- Knowledge of employment law including federal and provincial regulations.
- Working knowledge of ADP is highly desirable.
- Ability to track and report KPI's in support of organizational objectives.
- Excellent presentation skills, problem solving abilities and focus on continuous improvement.
- The targeted salary is $120,000 plus bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- The ability to lead and develop human resources for growing industry leader.
Meet Your Recruiter
CPA, CGA, Principal
Recruiting Specialty: Senior HR, Finance, Executive Search
Drawing on over a decade of senior recruitment experience, Barry specializes in placing top talent in senior finance, human resources and executive search. His passion to stay on the cutting edge of business development leads him to exceptional candidates who drive his clients’ organizations toward new heights. A professional accountant with more than 20 years in senior leadership positions, Barry knows exactly who his clients need to build strong teams and propel their organizations forward.
Barry partners with his clients with a highly consultative approach to help them develop long-term human capital strategies to drive growth and sustainability. He purposefully places candidates in positions where they are bound to succeed. Frequently, satisfied candidates refer others to Barry because of the rewarding experience they had with him.
Barry is a member of CPA Manitoba and has served on the boards and audit committees of a number of public and private companies. In his free time, Barry enjoys adventure travel with his family, mountain hiking, stand-up paddling, great food and wine with friends and watching a good movie.