Human Resources Manager - 18666
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827 US
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for leading the human resource planning, recruitment, training and development, compensation and performance management. Another key responsibility is employee engagement and labor cost control in support of Safety, Quality, Productivity and Delivery while supporting the needs of both internal and external customers.
Human Resources Manager key responsibilities:
- Set the direction of the day-to-day operations of the human resources department.
- Supervise, lead, coach and mentor the human resource staff.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process. Monitor labor cost metrics and work with department leaders to ensure labor and overtime costs are within budget.
- Coordinate and communicate results and targets to HR team members, peers and the management team.
- Perform weekly, monthly and annual reporting in support of organizational objectives and KPI's.
- Review and modify effective human resource policies and practices to meet the needs of both employees and the business.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll and benefits and support annual market analysis ensuring internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Perform job needs analysis and lead career development planning activities.
- Assist leadership with developing effective succession plans and organizational development activities.
- Perform annual staffing budgets working with department managers to review organizational structure and identify future recruitment needs.
- Champion the health and safety policies and programs which maintain regulatory compliance while meeting business needs. Ensure EMS program elements are current and followed for ISO standards.
- Performance management system, evaluations and salary reviews.
- Administration of relevant Plex modules and other related software programs.
- A degree in Human Resources and professional designation would be preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years in a senior HR position within the manufacturing and preferably auto industry.
- A minimum of 5 years leadership experience.
- Knowledge of employment law, federal and state regulations regarding employment and HSE.
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, train and develop a team.
- Sound knowledge of health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Ability to track and report KPI's in support of organizational objectives.
- Excellent presentation skills, problem solving abilities and focus on continuous improvement.
- The discussed salary range is between $120,000 to $140,000 plus bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Additional perks may be considered for candidates with more experience and higher compensation expectations.
Meet Your Recruiter
CPA, CGA, Principal
Recruiting Specialty: Finance & Operations
Drawing on over a decade of senior recruitment experience, Barry specializes in the placement of senior finance and operations professionals. His passion to stay on the cutting edge of business development leads him to exceptional candidates who drive his clients’ organizations toward new heights. A professional accountant with more than 20 years in senior leadership positions, Barry knows exactly who his clients need to build strong teams and propel their organizations forward.
Barry partners with his clients with a highly consultative approach to help them develop long-term human capital strategies to drive growth and sustainability. He purposefully places candidates in positions where they are bound to succeed. Frequently, satisfied candidates refer others to Barry because of the rewarding experience they had with him.
Barry is a member of CPA Manitoba and has served on the boards and audit committees of a number of public and private companies. In his free time, Barry enjoys adventure travel with his family, mountain hiking, stand-up paddling, great food and wine with friends and watching a good movie.