HRIS Analyst - 18665
Edmonton, AB T5P 4C3 CA
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead system administrator to maintain HRIS system
- Collaborate on the planning, implementation, documentation, and escalation/resolution of business systems issues
- During the implementation of future modules, participate in all project phases to learn, configure, and test all aspects of the new system; develop a broad understanding of system dependencies and integrations to become the system subject matter expert for UKG
- Create and maintain business process and workflow documentation (i.e. policies, procedures, process maps, standards and standard of work, etc.); provide recommendations on changes to key processes as needed
- Participate in data conversion activities with business SMEs (e.g., IT, Payroll, HR, and Recruitment teams) to understand conversion requirements
- Provide end user support for HR system problems as the first point of
- Work with the business owners to establish and document processes that efficiently leverage the system capabilities
- Provide backup and support for payroll administration
- Previous experience in an HRIS role
- Strong knowledge of HRIS Systems (UKG strongly preferred)
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills
- $65,000 annual salary, and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for significant career growth
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Recruiting Specialty: Executive Search & Operations
Cam is passionate about developing world-class teams. That is what he has done as Managing Director and Co-Founder at The Headhunters, and that is what he helps others to do. Cam's clients—a range of Fortune 500 through to owner-managed companies—know him as a strong leader, someone with an extensive network of top talent who delivers on his promises.
Throughout his far-reaching career, Cam has managed manufacturing teams in North America, retail crews, government teams with an international scope, and professional services organizations in Western Canada. Because he understands that great enterprises are made up of people who strive to reach their own full potential every day, his mission is to inspire people to achieve excellence. As an expression of that commitment, Cam sits on the board for the ThresholdImpact Venture Mentoring Service at the University of Alberta and actively mentors entrepreneurs inspired by those who came before him.
Cam is active in the entrepreneurial community throughout Western Canada and has been a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization in Vancouver. He is passionate about giving back, and in-line with this value he co-founded ClubNeed, an organization focused on creating unique adventure travel experiences while giving back to communities in Central America. He also volunteers with the Northern Alberta YMCA. Cam is the proud father of three, and is an active cyclist, runner and skier. He has completed a number of marathons, Gran Fondos and triathlons, including Ironman Florida.