Global Sales & Marketing Director (Aviation) - 18592
., ON N5V 1S2 CA
Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for providing overall leadership and strategic direction of Sales and Marketing within the North American, South American, and Oceanic market. This is a remote position and significant worldwide travel is required.
Global Sales & Marketing Director responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy.
- Identify new market opportunities, assess market trends, and analyze competitors to drive growth and maintain a competitive edge.
- Manage and inspire the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness and promote aircraft products and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, channel partners, and other stakeholders in the aviation industry.
- Manage department budget and resources.
- Work closely with senior leadership team and work hand in hand with all department leaders.
- Minimum 10-15 years in Aviation industry. Preferably with an OEM or experience working in dealer environment.
- Post-secondary education - MBA or Engineering degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively evaluate data and metrics to identify commercial opportunities.
- Exceptional relationship building, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proven international field sales experience with a direct and impactful approach.
- Skilled in managing vendor relationships, establishing, and effectively managing contracts, statements of work, and maintenance/service agreements.
- Experience in budget planning and management, business case development, project management, and organizational change practices.
- A willingness to travel.
- Top tier executive compensation reflective of the market.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!