Executive Director - 18375
North Vancouver, BC V CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Our client is passionate about supporting families from marginalized or at-risk communities. As a registered charity in greater Vancouver, our client provides caregivers and assistance to vulnerable families. The Executive Director will be responsible for the administration, programs and strategic planning.
Executive Director responsibilities:
- Communicate with Board of Directors and Program Coordinators information required to support organization’s direction.
- Work closely with Treasurer to oversee budgets, financial status and fundraising activities.
- Source and prepare grant application
- Partner with hiring manager to oversee the hiring of support workers and volunteers
- Preparation of monthly documents for Board Meetings and the Annual General Meeting
- Oversee social media platforms including organization website
- Organizational and administrative support at directed by the Board
- Experience managing non-profit administrations including Board of Directors Support.
- Passion for working with youth and community-based programs
- Fostering relationships with Indigenous groups
- Ability to provide strategic planning, leadership and initiatives
- Fundraising and grant applications
- Comfortable public speaking
- Required to provide a criminal record check
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Google Docs
- The discussed salary range is $85,000
- Positive impact in community
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Recruiting Specialty: Executive Search
Cam is passionate about developing world-class teams. That is what he has done as Managing Director and Co-Founder at The Headhunters, and that is what he helps others to do. Cam's clients—a range of Fortune 500 through to owner-managed companies—know him as a strong leader, someone with an extensive network of top talent who delivers on his promises.
Throughout his far-reaching career, Cam has managed manufacturing teams in North America, retail crews, government teams with an international scope, and professional services organizations in Western Canada. Because he understands that great enterprises are made up of people who strive to reach their own full potential every day, his mission is to inspire people to achieve excellence. As an expression of that commitment, Cam sits on the board for the ThresholdImpact Venture Mentoring Service at the University of Alberta and actively mentors entrepreneurs inspired by those who came before him.
Cam is active in the entrepreneurial community throughout Western Canada and has been a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization in Vancouver. He is passionate about giving back, and in-line with this value he co-founded ClubNeed, an organization focused on creating unique adventure travel experiences while giving back to communities in Central America. Cam is the proud father of three, and is an active cyclist, runner and skier. He has completed a number of marathons, Gran Fondos and triathlons, including Ironman Florida.