Executive Assistant to the CEO - 18507
Winnipeg, MB R3H 1C2 CA
We’re looking for an in office Executive Assistant to the CEO for our client, Winnipeg Airport Authority.
The Winnipeg Airport Authority (WAA) connects Manitoba to the world by enabling the safe and seamless movement of people and goods through their airport facilities. They are a community-based, non share capital corporation responsible for managing, operating, maintaining, and investing in Winnipeg Richardson International Airport. They are driven by their mission of connecting communities and partnering to build a sustainable future through their core values of safety, respect, teamwork, inclusion, and excellence. The Executive Assistant to the CEO contributes to WAA’s bold journey by providing exceptional administrative support by bringing a wealth of experience in managing complex calendars, ensuring seamless communication, committee and project facilitation and support while working collaboratively with the Executive Assistant team. This role has managerial responsibility over the Receptionist.
About The Winnipeg Airport Authority (WAA):
- WAA has been recognized as one of Manitoba's Top Employers for 2023, which marks their twelfth consecutive year receiving this recognition.
- WAA strives to be a supportive community partner and proudly endorses an array of special events within the community that are consistent with their mission, vision and values
- WAA prioritizes their employees’ safety, health, and well being and invests in their personal growth
- WAA is creating an inclusive and accessible organization that reflects and welcomes the diverse communities that they serve
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- Being the primary point of contact for the majority of internal and external matters pertaining to the Office of the President and CEO
- Deals with correspondence and information with the utmost of confidentiality
- Screens incoming calls and maintains the highest standards of professional integrity when representing the organization and the CEO.
- Serves as a liaison to the senior management teams, and organizes and coordinates executive outreach, as well as special projects
- Provide executive level administration, project management and support to the CEO
- Coordinates calendars, agendas, travel arrangements and schedules for the CEO
- Manages and researches assigned project driven initiatives
- Processes confidential information and builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Reconciliation of expense reports as well as leading and coordination of special projects
- Produces high quality reports and presentations.
- Maintains a well-organized environment to enable success with a high attention to detail
- Works with minimal supervision and possesses good judgment, as well as strong problem solving skills, organization skills and prioritization skills
- Works collaboratively with the Executive Assistant Team to provide support and functional coverage
- Manages, leads, and supports the Receptionist
- Works collaboratively with others with a positive and service minded attitude
- Must be full time in office with flexibility
The successful candidate has:
- 7+ years of experience providing executive support to C-Suite level executives
- Post secondary education in business or equivalent is an asset
- Professional acumen, able to anticipate needs and is self directed
- Motivated and a self starter who exercises good judgment
- Advanced user of MS Suite and tech savvy
- Excellent communication, customer facing and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with high exceptional communication skills
- Experience with committees, agendas, meeting minutes, calendars, travel arrangements and follow up
- Ability to work independently in collaboration with the CEO and able to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Enjoys a mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented environment as well as a passion for community involvement
Compensation and benefits:
- A completive salary with bonus
- Employer paid benefits as well as additional lifestyle and health benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package with generous additional health and lifestyle benefits
- Free Parking
- 3 weeks holidays with additional flex days
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Training
HR & Senior Office Personnel
Specializing in Human Resources, Executive Assistant, and Senior Office Personnel placements across Canada, Patti has over 15 years of national and global recruitment experience. She brings a wealth of expertise in interviewing, placement and collaboration, giving her clients the benefit of impeccable matches. She was also a business owner and managed a sales team for nine years, so she brings practical insights that drive success for her clients.
Patti’s thoughtful questions probe deep into the needs of each client, allowing her to pinpoint the best talent for the role from her vast network of qualified candidates. She is equally enthusiastic with candidates. Knowing that what she does changes lives, she provides insightful advice. With a heartfelt commitment to helping others, she situates candidates in positions where they will succeed.
Patti has a degree and background in social work, where she honed keen communication and assessment skills. Passionate about cultivating long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, she is an ongoing resource for those she partners with. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Training, lending her recruitment expertise to train and mentor new members of our team.
Patti is a wife and mother, and outside of the office enjoys camping, hiking, cycling and volunteering. She is also a part-time makeup artist and takes pride in helping woman look and feel their best!