Executive Assistant - Corporate - 18300
Toronto, ON M5J 2T3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We’re looking for a hybrid Executive Assistant in the professional services industry.
Our client is a world leader consulting firm who partner with corporations, enterprises, and agencies, in all sectors, in providing a comprehensive range of services. They value diversity and inclusion and making an impact for a better world. They have low turnover and value their staff through an extensive compensation package as well as through their daily office culture. The Executive Assistant role will be responsible for administration, project management and support to the Executive and their team.
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- Administrative duties including calendar management, scheduling, travel planning, prepares and edits correspondence,
- Supports the executive through communication with clients in person and on the phone
- Assists with project management administrative duties for highly confidential projects
- Collaborates closely with other EA’s and office staff
The successful candidate has:
- 5-7 years of intermediate executive support in a professional environment
- Experience with project management is an asset
- Experience in a client focused, deadline drive and prioritization with multiple demands is an asset
- Polished and professional demeanor with strong written and communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills with a high attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively with the executive, team, and other administrators
- A positive attitude, proactive and reliable
- Able to build relationships with high level executives, as you are front client facing in partnership with your executive
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $78,000– $85,000 depending on experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- Comprehensive benefits package and substantial bonus
- Hybrid work model
- Generous home office and health and wellness perks
- Generous RSP contributions
- 3 weeks holidays
- Additional holidays with office closure from Christmas to New Year
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Training
HR & Senior Office Personnel
Specializing in Human Resources, Executive Assistant, and Senior Office Personnel placements across Canada, Patti has over 15 years of national and global recruitment experience. She brings a wealth of expertise in interviewing, placement and collaboration, giving her clients the benefit of impeccable matches. She was also a business owner and managed a sales team for nine years, so she brings practical insights that drive success for her clients.
Patti’s thoughtful questions probe deep into the needs of each client, allowing her to pinpoint the best talent for the role from her vast network of qualified candidates. She is equally enthusiastic with candidates. Knowing that what she does changes lives, she provides insightful advice. With a heartfelt commitment to helping others, she situates candidates in positions where they will succeed.
Patti has a degree and background in social work, where she honed keen communication and assessment skills. Passionate about cultivating long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, she is an ongoing resource for those she partners with. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Training, lending her recruitment expertise to train and mentor new members of our team.
Patti is a wife and mother, and outside of the office enjoys camping, hiking, cycling and volunteering. She is also a part-time makeup artist and takes pride in helping woman look and feel their best!